The program’s goals:
· Develop current knowledge about nursing through the study of scientific andhumanistic literature.
· Develop intellectual skills, critical thinking and evaluation to help enhance personal and professional practice and roles.
· Explain the changing inconsistent nature of health policy and its effect on professional practice.
· Encourage change and evidence-based practice
· Enhance knowledge and skills
Graduates of this program will attain the following:
· Implement this experience in their personal and professional life and assess their practices from time to time
· Analyze the factors that affect the efficacy of managerial functions in the health sector.
· Are able to ease, initiate, lead and assess the constantly changing practice environment.
· Aware of the legal and ethical standards that may produce challenges to the profession and decision making.
· Along active practicing of the profession, graduate will be able to implement health promotion initiatives.
· Identify strategies and techniques for further improvement, and evaluate clinical learning.
· Be able to develop research findings for further improvement in the practice.