general management will introduce you to new strategies that you may need to support any business.
Semester 1 Semester 2
Management Managerial Economics
Marketing Management Financial Management
Managerial Accounting Research Methodology
Quantitative Methods for Business Human Resources Management
Leading Organisational Change
Duration of study:
· High School certificate (O level) or equivalent (A levels)
· Degree certificate & transcript with CGPA 2.5 and above.
· Two recommendation letter.
· ILETS with minimum score of 6.0
· Personal Resume.
· Human Resource Management
· Logistics and Distribution Management
· Production Management
· Producer/Project Management
· Quality Assurance and Control Management
· Crisis and Business
· Continuity Management
· Risk Management
· Application fees and Visa: 3060RM = 746.3USD
· Admission fees: 5000RM = 1,220USD
· Resource fees (per year): 1500RM = 366USD
· WOC reference nook: 90RM = 22USD
· Tuition fees: 39,990RM = 9,754USD