This program made to enhance students’ skills of determining the risk and returns for an organization and gain knowledge of financial management.
Semester 1 Semester 2
Management Financial Management
Managerial Accounting Econometrics
Marketing Management Managerial Economics
Quantitative Methods for Business Bank Management
Modern Security Analysis
Fund Management & Treasury Operations
Duration of study:
· High School certificate (O level) or equivalent (A levels)
· Degree certificate & transcript with CGPA 2.5 and above.
· Two recommendation letter.
· ILETS with minimum score of 6.0
· Personal Resume.
· Large and small sized industrial firms (which may be manufacturers of automobiles, steel, household appliances and electronic equipment)
· Service-oriented firms (electric power, real estate and retail firms)
· Financial institutions (banks, state and federally chartered savings and loan associations, and insurance companies)
· Non-profit enterprises (universities, labor unions and foundations) and private businesses.
· Application fees and Visa: 3060RM = 746.3USD
· Admission fees: 5000RM = 1,220USD
· Resource fees (per year): 1500RM = 366USD
· WOC reference nook: 90RM = 22USD
· Tuition fees: 39,990RM = 9,754USD